*This post may have affiliate links meaning I may receive commission at no additional cost to you! Please see my disclosure.
‘Just be yourself!’ Is a common statement. But have you ever struggled with that? In this episode I will discuss the journey of being myself in any setting.
Mentioned During The Podcast
- Learn to love yourself more, in a better way. Adjust the way you love yourself as you grow!
- The Photograph with Lakeith Stanfield and Issa Rae is now playing on Apple TV
- Black Lives Matter. Here are self care tips to help you through this trying time
- Don’t forget to take care of yourself no matter what is going on around you!
- If you want to read a few books you can get two free audiobooks by signing up here.
- A few books to look into to: If you want to learn about humans – Men, Women, and Worthiness by Brene Brown. If you want to hear some mystery ANYTHING about James Patterson, view his collection here.
- Eat well, sleep good, drink smoothie and water, stay active, and be great good people!
Let Me Know In The Comments
- What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
- Has your character changed over time?
- Are you a perfectionist? Let’s swap details of this perfectionist life.
- How do you treat yourself after you’ve made a mistake?
- Are you a better version of yourself today than who you were in the past?