*This post may have affiliate links meaning I may receive commission at no additional cost to you! Please see my disclosure.
Black men, this one is for you. We’re taking a dive into being secure in your manhood, self-love, building romantic relationships, defending the culture, and more!
Mentioned During Podcast
- 4 Tips for supporting someone with depression
- A few steps to help you manage your depression
- Black people: our mental health is most important: for women and for men (limited states)
- Getting comfortable by stepping outta your comfort zone
- Men discuss their honest views about romantic relationships
- Know your relational boundaries on this single / self love journey to build healthy relationship
- Lecrae’s video: Response to not having the right words
Let Me Know In The Comments
- How have you been impacted by the pandemic
- What does “happy wife, happy life” mean to you?