*This post may have affiliate links meaning I may receive commission at no additional cost to you! Please see my disclosure.
Today we take a journey into the many paths that lead to mindfulness in the life of Black men and women. The Black experience is not monolithic, but it sure is beautiful.
Mentioned During Podcast
- Support Elijah McClain’s family during this rough time
- “Our childhood joys live with us forever” – The Gift of Imperfection x Brene Brown
- Important point to remember: our mental health impacts our physical health
- Professional help for men: Therapy for Black Men (limited states)
- Take away: Practice managing your emotions on a daily and channeling it positively
Let Me Know In The Comments
- Have you started your mindfulness journey?
- Do you view yourself as learning how to be comfortable in your vulnerability?