Consistency over motivation!
This week we are challenging ourselves to value consistency over motivation. Any singular goal can fizzle in a second if we wait for motivation. Our fitness deserves better than that!
In order to put consistency over motivation, first there has to be a mindset shift. You have to have the heart and mind equally devoted to being consistent even when you want to fall short of your own personal goal.
- Ask yourself “why am I being consistent?” for me and my fitness journey there are a number of reasons:
- Body goals
- PCOS healing naturally/managed naturally
- Try to get 1000 steps in every hour to decrease my resting heart rate. (I keep track on my FitBit)
- In order to reach these goes I frequently remind myself:
- These goals not gonna reach themselves!
- You need to do these things, not just want to
- You want to look good in what you’re wearing
What’s the peak of my motivation? Well… Captain America’s fitted shirts and tights (specifically in Avengers and Avengers: Age of Ultron) made me want my body to popping as well and to have my shirts and dresses to hug me right
If you want to look good and feel good go shop at Tibrinabutik.com.
If you want to see the fashion show of me hitting my “fit” goals in cute clothes” go view more here www.instagram.com/tibrinabutikfashion
What do I eat and why do I eat it
- Whole grain oats (not rolled)
- Gluten free and wheat pasta
- Multigrain, whole wheat bread
- Berries, lots of smoothies
- Mangoes in smoothies (but apparently mangoes are not PCOS friendly)
- Brown rice
- Carrots, *peas, and mushroom “stir fry” (no broccoli in this, even though that’s what I stated)
- Beyond meat “beef” and “sausage”
- Brown eggs
- Gluten free oatmeal
- Turkey sausage
Want to heal PCOS naturally:
- No Birth control
- Building better eating habits every day
- Working out consistently
- Getting plenty rest
- Drinking a ton of water
6 months of my health journey
- January: 21 Day Daniel Fast
- February: clean eating and 10k steps per day
- March: Ideal fit 15 day plan
- April-June: clean eating and consistent workouts
- July: clean eating, 10k steps per day, full body or upper body HIIT workouts
Be aware of the side effects of your medicine, including birth control
Things I am excited about!
- Coaching Business
- Project Management Services
- Spiritual growth (go read Leviticus and Numbers then come talk to me, please)
- My steady practice of being consistent over being motivated to reach my goals!
Let me know comments
- How has your 2020 been?
- What is your Q3 going to look like?
- What were your NY resolutions? Have you reached them? If not, what are you waiting for?